- What is DOC? Digital Order Card (platform)
- Why is my troop listed as a participating troop in the Digital Cookie Program even if we didn’t sign up to participate? All troops are listed as participants because the GSH Council is participating, but not all troops will have access to the Digital Order Card platform unless activated by Council. Only troops who have turned in the DOC agreement form will be activated. To participate in the Digital Cookie Program, please contact Lila at firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.
- Why is my banking information not in eBudde? Bank information from previous years has been erased due to the set up of the Digital Cookie Program and must be re-entered by Jan. 16, 2015.
- Why is the troop leader contact blank? Only the Cookie Managers who have turned in their “Cookie Manager Agreement Form” have been activated in eBudde. The Cookie Manager is able to add the troop leader and any other role to the “Contacts” tab.
- Why can’t I add/delete any girls in my troop? Please contact your Service Unit Cookie Manager to add or delete a girl from your troop. Transfer paperwork may be required to remove the girl from your troop. You may also contact Lila or Elizabeth for assistance.
- Why can’t I update “Girls Selling”? The “Girls Selling” field will be updated automatically by eBudde.
- This is my first time as a Cookie Manager and I am so lost! Not to worry! Join us during the first eBudde webinar scheduled for 12/4/14 , from 6-7PM. Register: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/652889190 If you are not able to join us live, you can find a recorded version at our VIPeTraining site. Link to follow.
Cookie Manager Agreement Form
3 more days! Submit your Cookie Manager form by Nov. 28 to receive access to eBudde! Register here.
eBudde is OPEN!
- If you are a returning volunteer and have turned in your Cookie Manager Agreement Form, please feel free to login and update your troop information in the Contact and Settings tab. (Login with your email/ temp password: 3095@RahRah)
-If you are a new volunteer, or just need a refresher, please attend our first eBudde webinar on December 4th to learn how to navigate the program. Register here.
-* Important note: Unlike previous years, to make any changes to girls (add or drop) in eBudde, you must email your Service Unit Cookie Manager. Any questions please contact Lila Frisbie at email@example.com or Elizabeth Stone at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once in eBudde and you find that a girl is no longer in your troop or there is a girl missing from your troop:
1. Check your troop roster to see what is officially in the membership database.
2. If she is not registered, please follow up with the parent to register the girl.
3. If she is in the incorrect troop in the membership database, submit a help ticket to email@example.com to have her transferred to the correct troop.
4. If she is no longer a member of Girl Scouts, please submit a help desk ticket with this information.
The first round of Cookie Booth Site Selections on January 12th will be here quicker than you know it! To make sure you are eligible to participate, please have your entire troop registered by December 19th! We would hate for anybody to miss out on the first round, so double check your girls are registered Girl Scouts. It just takes a few minutes! Register here. If you need assistance checking your roster, please click here.
*The GSH Council Office will be closed for the holidays on 11/27-11/30.
We apologize for any inconvenience!