World Thinking Day Patch
If you are planning on participating in World Thinking Day this year, make sure you reserve a patch for this fun event!
eBudde Webinar #3
Reminder! If you need help navigating eBudde, we will be hosting our 3rd webinar 6:00pm February 5th. It will be covering: the transactions, rewards, deposits, and reports tabs. Register here.
Booth Site Selection
Booth site selection #4 will be opening 1/21 at 6:30pm. The number of sites you will be allowed to choose is unlimited, so make sure you sign up for as many as your troop needs. Please note, that if you sign up for a booth site and don't show up, it is a bad reflection on the entire organization. Businesses will not be willing to continue to support Girl Scouts if we do not follow through with our word. So please, if you are not able to make it to your site, simply deselect it in eBudde.
February 26th, 8am-5pm is our cookie delivery day, and it is a huge production! We wouldn't be able to do it without the help of volunteers, so if you would like to come (even for just a few hours), or know someone who might, please email Elizabeth at firstname.lastname@example.org by 2/13 for details. Help us make this cookie season the best one yet!
IMPORTANT DUE DATES:
-January 23: Try and get those last minute orders in before Pre-Sale ends!
-January 23: Make sure you have made the correct selections in your Rewards tab.
-January 24: Cookie Orders due to Troop Cookie Manager.
-January 28: Cookie Mangers initial order/rewards due to SUCM: *CM will be LOCKED OUT at midnight.
-January 31: Troops must make GOC deposits to receive early proceeds.
-February 4: Select your Cookie Pick Up time in the Delivery Tab.
-*Your troop MUST input bank account information or your troop WILL NOT GET PAID. The deadline was last Friday, so if you have not entered your bank information, it is imperative that you do so immediately.
Step by Step Instructions on How to Submit your Initial Order:
2. Use the "Booth Estimator Worksheet" to determine the amount of cookies you will need during your booth sites. Enter your order under the "Booth" row.
3. The "Other" row may be used for estimates from your "Goal Getter Card", door to door sales that you might have planned, etc.
4. Once you have determined all of the cookies your troop would like to order, DOUBLE CHECK the total before you SUBMIT your order. You can only submit ONCE.
5. Initial rewards such as the participation patch, GOC patch and the Goal Getter patch will be automatically calculated by eBudde, but you must SUBMIT the order. Go to the "Rewards" tab and remember to SUBMIT the INITIAL REWARDS order. The FINAL REWARDS will be submitted at the end of the Cookie Season.
6. The only money that should be deposited at this time is for the Gift of Caring donations. The money should be deposited in the GSH Council bank account at either FHB or BOH by 1/31 if your troop would like to earn early proceeds on the GOC donations.
7. When making a GOC deposit, please notate on the deposit slip:
*Name of Cookie Manager
If you have questions or concerns, please email Lila at email@example.com or Elizabeth at firstname.lastname@example.org.